IT Support Staff monitor and maintain computer systems and networks of an organization. Enabling them to install and configure computer systems, diagnose faults in hardware and software and provide solutions of technical problems and applications, either by phone or in person.
- Responsible directly to the IT manager
Job Description :
- Receiving, prioritizing and completing requests for IT assistance for staff and clients.
- Installation, maintenance and provide daily support for both hardware & software.
- Researching & implementation of new processes, technologies, etc.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems.
- Make an IT stock inventory report.
- Follow written diagrams and instructions to correct errors or create a system.
- Providing IT goods if needed.
- Document and records the problems that occur in IT Support for future reference.
- Providing data / information needed for making regular department reports.
- Prefered Male, Age maximum 28 years old.
- Minimum S1 degree in faculty of computer science or similar from an accredited university.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Dare to face challenges.
- Must have proficient knowledge on various technology issues.
- Very well organized and have expert time management skills.
- Learned with curious mind.
- Hard worker and detail oriented.
- Able to work in a team or individual.
- Able to critically think for all issues.
- Proficient in English.
- Must want to learn and be able to take constructive criticism.
- Open-minded and out of the boxer thinker.
- Demonstrate honest and ethical values.
Ditutup pada 18 June 2020